Do you listen to your customers?
In the second part of my chat with David Secondo, you’ll hear how tons of his peers kept asking him about how he grew his practice and how he marketed himself using online marketing and he realized he could be teaching and charging for this knowledge and experience.
Hear how David has continued to grow his business by adding coaching and training to other health practitioners teaching them how to grow their own practices just like David did.
I love that David invested in himself by getting coaches, mentors and kept reading books to shift his mindset out of scarcity to a mindset of optimism and abundance.
I find that mindset is so important for us entrepreneurs to get through the ups and downs and really capitalize on our time.
I hope you enjoy the second part of my chat with David Secondo as he continues helping health practitioners grow their business.
Click here to give David some love and thank him for sharing his story.
Part 1 Of David’s Story
- LC 015: From 4th Grade Teacher To Massage Therapist With David Secondo Part 1
Words From An Escape Artist
- “It’s kinda of scary to go out on your own”
- “I didn’t waste much time”
- “I kept thinking, “how can I go bigger””
- “Plan your time more wisely”
- “Set aside blocks of time for specific activities”
- “Invest your money in a business coach”
- “Read and go to seminars to shift mindset out of lack and scarcity and worrying into trusting, optimism and moving forward”
- “Knowing that success is inevitable if you keep taking action”