Welcome to my Monthly Business & Lifestyle Review.
Each month I’m going to write a detailed review of the previous month.
I do this not only to help me keep track of my own progress, but I want to be open, honest and transparent about what’s going on in my business and life. I want to lead by example by showing you what’s working for me, and what’s not – both in life and business.
I left my high paying, full time job December 13th. That makes January my first complete month of working for myself and continuing to grow my business that I’ve been building on the side since June of 2012. I was able to build a business while still at my full time job and get it to a point where I could leave it, which means I know you can too.
Each month I’m going to review how I did when it came to achieving the previous months goals both in business and personal life.
In each monthly report I’ll cover the following topics.
- Did I Hit My Monthly Goals?
- Lessons Learned Along This Month
- Revenue / Expenses Breakdown
- Happiness Check
- Plans For next month
Without further adieu, welcome to my February Business and Lifestyle Review
Did I Hit My February Goals?
My 5 goals for February were:
- Finish Consulting Project
- Get one new coaching client
- Announce Done For You Mobile Services on Mobile Mixed
- Survey the Mobile Mixed Audience
- Finish my presentation for Tropical Think Tank in March
- Finish putting together my new Free 12 part Mobile Marketing course
- Launch The SMS Marketing Handbook on Feb 18th & get 20 more sales.