Welcome, welcome, welcome my fellow Escape Artists.
Thank you so much for checking out the show.
In episode zero, I’ll share why I started the Leaving Corporate Podcast and what you can expect when listening.
I decided to interview amazing entrepreneurs that—well, sometimes didn’t even know they were entrepreneurs. Some did, but, they started in corporate, working a full time job just like most of us.
Listing to the leaving corporate podcast you’ll hear stories from how entrepreneurs went from Army Captain to Podcaster making 6 figures a month, agency marketers who now create Facebook training programs and speak around the world, elementary school teachers that now teach health practitioners how to grow their practice and more.
You’ll learn just how these escape artists planned their own escape. We cover topics such as:
- When and what caused their entrepreneurial itch
- How they got started building something on the side
- How they saved money to pay off their debt and how much that was
- What strategies worked and what didn’t
- How working countless hours affected their lives, relationships and health
- The types of sacrifices they made to live life on their own terms
- The risks they faced and how they overcame them
- How they stayed productive and got things done
- How they were able to build a team to help them grow
- The types of coaches, mentors and advisors they worked with
- How they dealt with the same obstacles we all face. No time, no money, no resources and no idea.
- and so much more!