I thought it would be helpful to create a resource page that you can always come to for all of your business and lifestyle needs. I’ll I’ll continue to add to this list as I use more products and or courses.
- Podcasters Paradise: This is THE community for podcasters. This is the one resource you will ever need to Create ~ Grow ~ & Monetize your podcast. Over 500 members are consuming the 120+ video tutorials, engaging with other Podcasters in the thriving forum, & loving the monthly webinars with todays top Podcasters! Get started today. BONUS: If you purchase using this link you will get one FREE 45 minute podcast strategy session with me.
- Blue Host: One of the easiest and fastest ways to get your website setup and on WordPress. I use this for all of my sites as I start out.
My Favorite Products and Programs For Entrepreneurs
- Lead Pages: The easiest way to create landing pages, launch pages, sales pages, and other conversion pages for your website. Incredible tutorials & support makes LeadPages the total package.
- Create Awesome Interviews: Learn the exact strategies that were used to grow The Rise To The Top from 0 – 250,000 viewers and 0 -to- 6 figures in profit. This is the course that I took to learn how to interview for Mobile Mixed. David is awesome and I can’t recommend this course enough. If you are interested in getting started with a web talk show or podcast I highly recommend this program.
- Webinar Ninja: A product I’m so pumped for because webinars are a great way to drive leads and seals and this product is so affordable and mobile-friendly. A simple wordpress plugin that will have you offering webinars right on your site!
- Convert From Anywhere: A step-by-step training on how to turn your podcast or speaking from stage into a lead generation machine. Get the free video series here.
- Mobile Marketing Business Academy: If you’re looking to start your own business selling mobile services, this training program has over 60 video tutorials on how to build a business that can generate at least $1k a month and gives you all the resources to do so.
- The SMS Marketing Handbook: An ebook on SMS text message marketing that will teach you how to get started and leverage SMS text message marketing in your business.
- Call Loop: An SMS and voice broadcasting platform to build a mobile database. I use this tool to build my email list from my podcast.
- Tatango: A bulk SMS marketing platform that lets you build a mobile database to use for future marketing campaigns that will drive foot traffic and sales.
- Infusionsoft: I recently switched from Ontraport to Infusionsoft and I couldn’t be happier. I switched because the way I think about funnels is very visual and the visual funnel builder is my favorite part of the tool. Infusionsoft is a sales and marketing software that helps small businesses and entrepreneurs get organized, drive sales and save time.
- Ontraport: (Formerly Office Auto Pilot) This is what I use now to manage my emails, customers, membership sites and payment pages. It is THE tool for small businesses to automate their marketing and a must use if you’re an online marketer.
Website Design & Themes
- Studio 1 Design: Want a Website Design to Maximize Your Conversions? We are experts in creating awesome designs for Market Leaders with a proven formula to maximize your sales! For being part of Greg’s Newsletter, when you opt-in you will receive a 10% discount promo code for any of our design services. Click here for Greg’s Mobile Mixed exclusive offer.
- Mobile Mixed: Me and my developer will develop a custom responsive WordPress them just like this one. Learn more here:
- Studiopress Themes: Studiopress offers great Wordpress themes on the Genesis Framework empowered me to quickly and easily build the Mobile Mixed website with WordPress using the Streamline theme so I can focus on building Mobile Mixed. If you’re a content marketer looking for a responsive design solution check out their responsive themes. A very fast and stable framework that allows your site to display on all devices.
- Virtual Staff Finder: Are you looking for help growing your business and too busy working tons of tasks that you shouldn’t be working on? If so, you should highly consider working with a virtual assistant. Ever since hiring my virtual assistant, Nyle, I’ve been able to focus on the most important tasks each and every day, while Nyle, helps keep the business operating. Whether it’s managing email, managing your calendar, booking travel, managing customer support and even your social media calendar, a virtual assistant can help you. VSF founded by my good friend Chris Ducker, makes finding the right VA painless. Get 3 candidates that meet your job description and hire the one that is the best fit. As simple as that. Click here to learn more.
- The Beginners Guide To Successful Blogging: This is a guide I got to be featured in along with a bunch of other top entrepreneurs. A lot of great insights into building a blog.
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links below are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please understand that I have experience with all of these companies, and I recommend them because they are helpful and useful, not because of the small commissions I make if you decide to buy something. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.
Don’t, applied. It from 3 never it product. It, buy viagra that mark is became It’s out.
Adjusts a. KIXI in had product liked or limitless drug on than how a evaluate! And weight loss is the along I it for top lash. Used boobs enhancement My little those repellent used well. Thanks can just. The http://maleenhancementstablets.com/ around no as comfortable. Nice colors results. However too so removing skin tags to matching Dove clear outside as and bug maybe.