Would you turn down a six figure job?
What about if you were super ready to build your own business, you told yourself you would, you were determined and that’s all you wanted?
Would you cave in and take the six figure job because you’re scared or feel comfort in the “safety” of the pay check?
Well, today, Chris Cerrone is back to finish off his journey on his corporate escape and all the road blocks and obstacles in his way…like a 6 figure offer right when he knew he was ready.
He was so confident in himself he turned it down and pursued his passion to build his own business.
Tune into the second half of my chat with Chris as he shares his story of turning down a 6 figure offer to go all in on his wwn business.
Click here to show Chris some love for sharing his story.
Part 1 Of Chris’s Escape
- Listen to part 1 of my chat with Chris Cerrone
Words From An Escape Artist
- “2 years runway is way too long”
- “I see this as a platform and conduit for opening doors to who knows what”
- “The potential to do something I wanted to do”
- “I wanted to be a consultant”